OK, this Koromori is green. Shiny Koromori are green. Is Jessie the proud owner of a shiny Koromori? Or is this Saturn's Toxicroak all over again? I figured it'd be best to get an answer here before I go putting anything in the article. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 10:59, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
Category:Team Rocket's Pokémon
Should Koromori be in this category or just in Jessie's? None of Jessie or James's other Pokémon are in both. I would change it myself but I wasn't sure if it had something to do with Team Rocket's mission in Isshu...--Burgundy 02:41, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
Do not get me wrong, but that Pokemon and James's Yamask deserve to have their own pages?
I mean, Team Rocket no longer acts as the main characters and they are for recurring characters with great frequency as they were with Paul, Zoey and Professor Oak. Personally so far I have not seen any of them have also a high profile and the maximum that had been rare sightings in very short episodes. Hikaru Wazana 15:32, 19 May 2011
- Just because they don't appear in every episode anymore does not mean they are no longer main characters. A main character is always a main character. If Tracey were to get a new Pokémon, it would surely get a page. Pokémon belonging to main characters, whether they regularly appear or not, always get pages.
- Not to mention that they are the only two Pokémon they have on hand right now and that they are their only means of battling in the Unova region. How could we not give them an article? --ケンジのガール 22:16, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- I understand.
- But my doubt is given more to the fact that many Pokemon owned by Jesse James and no longer have their own pages, as Jesse's Charizard, James's Gyarados or Jessie's Shellder.
- And in the case of the Pokemon in question for instance, he had nothing significant that can not be placed in an infobox. He had few battles, very little screentime and zero personality worked different from other Team Rocket's Pokémon. Including ever even saw exactly how it was his capture.
- Well, anyway, I understood the reasons, thanks for clarifying. Hikaru Wazana 00:32, 20 May 2011
Picture blocking part of box
I'm not sure if this occurs on your computers, but have anyone noticed the picture with caption "Woobat's first appearance" is cutting top right corner of "Team Rocket's Pokémon" box? It's... kinda annoying. --SimonOrJ 02:14, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
I know that woobat has alot less of a personality than the rest of jessie's pokemon but I was whatching a few episodes and noticed some things in A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition woobat seemed frightened when pansages bullet seed came after it. in Crisis at Chargestone Cave it seemed to be enjoying itself when it was chasing the joltik out of the room. also it seemed scared after dwebble evolved. similarly it seemed nervous going up against tranquil (although it could of been tired.)in A UFO for Elgyem. SO i think it enjoys when it battles small pokemon or ones it has an advantage agaisnt but has a problem with larger ones it has a disadvantege agaisnt.--Pokemonboy3000 00:12, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
I personally think you're right. I'd say it like this, " Woobat has shown to have a personality like Jessie as shown in Crisis at Chargestone Cave! where Woobat was happy to chase Joltik as Joltik was at a disadvantage, but in A Fishy Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition! Woobat was weak and frightened when it was about to be hit by Pansage's Bullet Seed." Lucario985 Chowolun 01:17, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
'Bout to post it. Lucario985 Chowolun 20:26, 26 May 2012 (UTC)