Is this page really necessary? If all we're going to say is that it sells bitter herbs, I don't think we need it. --PAK Man Talk 01:04, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
- I tend to agree, many of the minor locations like this don't need their own page. You could just as simply mention everything needed on the various city/route pages. --Phoenix 01:07, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
I added some stuff to the article.
- It still seems pointless and redundant. The information on what the stuff it sells does in this article is the same as if you were to include information on EVERYTHING a Poké Mart sells on that page. TTEchidna 03:54, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
- So, should I go and remove it? --PAK Man Talk 04:23, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
- I dunno... I think what we should do is expand this to be on the herb shops in all regions, rather than describe what the stuff does. Kinda like how we don't have an article on the Viridian City Poké Mart individually. TTEchidna 07:24, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
There. I expanded the article to cover all herb shops in every region.
- Thanks for improving it. It looks a lot better now. --PAK Man Talk 23:00, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
- Now to just move the descriptions on the herbal medicines to a page on them alone, like we have on the Potions. TTEchidna 01:13, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
I've used the Revival Herb in Gen II, and it restored it fully... ht14 04:28, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
UnovaReturn to "Herb Shop" page.