- According to this, it was on the credits. --Nick., something to say? 20:08, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- It does seem a little weird but then again, I didn't see the end credits? --Vhayes1992 20:26, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- It must have been a misconception by a fan, and now that misconcepted name is in use everywhere. This is something the admins should look into. Vhayes1992 15:54, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
- If the credits say Battle Cry - (Stand Up!), then that's what it'll be... I can't find it anywhere, though. Any chance you can provide a screenshot or anything? Or can anyone else back this up? --electAbuzzzz 10:02, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
The articles says that this is the only English opening where a Pokémon cries out their name. But what about Pokémon_World_(song)? When Pikachu fires his thunderbolt (or whatever it is) towards the end in Pokemon World, he shouts piiikaaachuuu. Dvi2q 15:45, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- This is true. I hate when people put stuff in article when they are n ot sure what's actually fact..-- Vhayes1992 04:29, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
Just to calm any doubters, who might continue to insist in putting a piece of trivia I just removed back into the article, Pikachu's Thunderbolt in Pokémon World accompanies his cry. The doubters are using "Pikachu just used his Thunderbolt, it didn't make his cry" as proof to keep the removed trivia in the article. If a Pokémon says its name, that counts as it making its cry. --Shiningpikablu252 15:58, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
Should we change the picture?
B/c with the "new" opening, or if we could do a split screen kinda thing but that would be a little sloppy.--Midnight Blue 21:07, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Can I Make A Differences Section?
Can I Make A Differences Section Showing Whats Different From V1 And V2. EG: Ash's Newly Evolved Staraptor Is Included. -- Manaphy1 23rd August 2009 11:32:11 (UTC)
- Try and take a shot at it. Worse case, it might be reverted. Vhayes1992 03:09, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- I have also noted something in the theme that may be Trivia (or error) worthy---at the scene in which J is seen on her Salamence in a side view, in which the words Animation Producer: Shukichi Kanda can be seen on the bottom left corner, and at the time 20:29 (in the Cartoon Network Video version), J's Salamence's jaw is colored blue, like most of the body (instead of gray, which a Salamence's jaw should be colored). Since that footage was probably provided by the episode Pillars of Friendship!, should the error be recorded there instead? Steph 16:22, 7 January 2010 (UTC)