The article says this the longest anyone has gone with a Pokémon on hand. However, didn't Max spend about all of his time with none? I did remove it for that reason, but was reverted. It's Turtwig A! My talk or wiki edits 20:54, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
- I guess Max doesn't count because he can't have Pokémon in the first place. --ZestyCactus 21:12, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
- That is true, though something should be said about that case, as if it isn't mentioned, then others could remove it. It's Turtwig A! My talk or wiki edits 17:19, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
Zekrom didn't "give Pikachu's powers back" (as is stated in Zekrom's page), nor Pikachu "is given back his electric powers" (as stated in this page). That's a misunderstanding of the happenings. Read what Araragi and Oak say, Pikachu was overloaded with electicity. I have stated a theory at Zekrom's talk page that's more suitable. Ash just acted as a ground wire and discharged Pikachu. So, I think it's better to say "recovers" (fact) than "is given back" (opinion). Also, plz change that in Zekrom's page. --Blow (話す) 19:48, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Regarding some Trivia...
"As of this episode, Wobbuffet is no longer a member of the main cast."
So it was part of the main cast in the last episode? --Burgundy 23:24, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well, we didn't know it wasn't coming back ever again until this episode...Ataro 23:31, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, in this episode Team Rocket asked their boss to send the previous Pokémon kept in their base, but it was rejected because they shouldn't use Pokémon that doesn't exist in Isshu region. So, it confirmed the citation above. --Blow (話す) 01:46, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
Motto change as a major event
Considering the recent news, should BW2 be made a disambiguation page linking to this and the new games? --Darth Zekrom 03:03, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
- Never mind, I see someone beat me to it. --Darth Zekrom 03:05, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
Return to "BW002" page.
Why is Ash failing to capture a Deerling classified as a major event that affects the series as a whole? Shokuwarrior (talk) 18:38, 1 July 2013 (UTC)
- Any capture, attempted or otherwise, by a main character is considered a major event. --Pokemaster97 18:47, 1 July 2013 (UTC)