From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Flying-types and Pokémon with Levitate are all immune to this ability... but what if Gravity is in effect? TTEchidnaGSDS! 21:32, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Not too sure...what about Smoke Ball? ht14 21:22, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
It seems that wild Pokemon are still able to flee if you send out a Pokemon that has Arena Trap. Perhaps the page should be more clear? - unsigned comment from Janis (talk • contribs)
- Yeah, I had that problem with my Cresselia; I was using a Dugtrio with Arena Trap and it still kept fleeing. Anyone got any ideas why? たかはりい! 09:13, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
- As stated above, Pokémon with Levitate are immune to Arena Trap. Cresselia has Levitate, therefore she's immune. Smashman 11:32, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
I can't sort out how to add that Flying types are immune to Arena Trap's effect.
- Pardon me for moving this, but I think new posts go to the bottom. And also for me not being a "higher up." The answer: I think it's already in there. I'll tell you in just a sec. ♣♣ Ƒǿҫὑṩ ❺❽ ♣♣ 12:41, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- Pokémon rendered immune to Ground-type attacks are immune to Arena Trap. This includes Flying-type Pokémon. ♣♣ Ƒǿҫὑṩ ❺❽ ♣♣ 12:43, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
Are ghost-types immune to this?
The page Ghost (type) says they are immune to all trapping moves and abilities, but this page doesn't seem to agree. - unsigned comment from Bbbbbbbbba (talk • contribs)
- Yes, they are immune. Berrenta (talk) 19:07, 31 March 2014 (UTC)