Do you think it should be in the trivia that Dahlia says Dawn's catchphrase - "No need to worry!" Sclera 01:01, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yea, that seems notable enough. --Theryguy512 02:19, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
What's up with Dahlia's Pokémon having items? Items are banned from the Battle Arcade =/ Sidnoea 05:39, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
Brock's skin colour
the trivia says that brock has a natural dark skin tone in the games. just look at this picture, its dark skin is anime only. But of course some users disagree. Now who thinks his skin is dark toned in the games and can tell me why? Mijzelffan 21:30, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- Who cares. It's not even worth mentioning in trivia. Trivia for the sake of trivia is bad. -Sketch 21:31, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- yeah I've heard you say that before, (and it makes you sound like a gothic or something) but some people like trivia. So can I now delete the brock part without being undo'd then? Mijzelffan 21:35, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I can tell, that image as a whole is unusually light. Furthermore, you can definitely tell the skin tone is not the typical skin tone even in the games--just look at his sprites. Need I mention his Pokémon Special artwork?
- Why is there a discussion about Brock's skin color on Dahlia's talk page? --Galladeon 21:55, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- Because somebody was altering a now-removed trivia piece concerning skin color by inserting how Brock's dark skin tone is anime-only, based on a unusually light image of a game artwork, when the skin tone is the same or similar in other forms of media, such as game sprites and Pokémon Special artwork. --Shiningpikablu252 21:58, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Actually, I want all of you to go to Brock's page. Look at any non-anime image of him, sprite, art, whatever. They're all obviously depicting a caucasian person. And to those of you who will make the argument about his G/S sprite, at least Janine and Lt. Surge have that same skin tone in their Gen. II sprites, and there is no debate about their skin tones.Igglybuff63 22:27, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
What Pokemon does Dahlia use in Heart Gold and Soul Silver for both the silver print and the colored print? Chomper4 01:55, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Is it safe to say that Arcade Star Dahlia's hair design is at least loosely based off the work of Alphonse Mucha?
"Alphonse Maria Mucha... was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, best known for his images of women."
In particular, he was known for the way he stylized them and the long, flowing hair they were given with intricate patterns and gradient colors.
See the following photo to note the way he draws hair, so it all "connects" and it looks like no one layer is above another: []
And see this photo to see how he makes the coloring in the hair gradient, in this case fading from black to blue to white: []
It has Serene Grace and hustle? Isn't that impossible? Perhaps it means Serene Grace or Hustle.
Anyway, if it did have both, Hustle would be inapplicable because the Togekiss only has special moves. Tk3141 02:08, 3 May 2012 (UTC)