| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing images.
Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Choro-Qs (Japanese: ポケモン チョロＱ ＤＰ) are a set of Pokémon-themed Choro-Q cars manufactured by Takara Tomy which are exclusive to Japan. They are pulled back, and propel forward upon release. The car's body is made of plastic, while the tires are made of real rubber.
Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Choro-Qs sets
This first release was available starting on January 18, 2007.
This second release was available starting in January 2008.
This third release was available starting in July 2008.
- Amazon.com: Torterra: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl ChoroQ Mini Car (Japanese Imported): Toys & Games (retrieved March 8, 2010)
- Amazon.com: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl ChoroQ Mini Car: Toys & Games (retrieved March 8, 2010)
- Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Choro-Qs first release (retrieved July 7, 2015)
- January 2008 new products (retrieved July 7, 2015)
- July 2008 new products (retrieved July 7, 2015)
|This toy article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|