Pelipper Island (jap: ペリッパーのしま) is a location in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness as well as Explorers of Sky.
The player may go to Pelipper Island from the main menu. Its main purpose is accessing previously accepted Rescue Missions by talking to Pelipper on the island. However, Pelipper Island also enables one to explore a dungeon even if they are waiting for a rescue themselves, which is called "Standby Adventure".
Besides Pelipper, one will find Kangaskhan, Duskull and Chimecho, each offering their services from Treasure Town. It's important to note that the team will have no items or money each time it enters the Pelipper Island. Before going on a Rescue Mission or Standby Adventure, player has to take any items from the storage he or she wants, as well as any amount of money from the bank. After exploration he or she also has to put all items and money in storage and the bank, respectively, unless he or she wants them to be lost when leaving the island.
The following applies to Standby Adventures:
- One may only visit a dungeon they have unlocked before
- All restrictions put upon the dungeon apply when in Standby Adventure
- Pokémon cannot be recruited
- Items and experience points are gained the normal way
- One cannot access the deeper part of the dungeon (e.g. Hidden Highland)
- Bosses cannot be fought
- Jobs and Rescue Missions cannot be performed in Standby Adventure
|This article is part of Project Sidegames, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Sidegames.|