From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the recurring character that debuted in Pathways to Performance Partnering! with the Japanese name Nene, see Nini.
Nene (Japanese: ネネ Nene) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Golbat or Crobat while all Poison-type Pokémon are registered in the Gallery.
- "Hey, sleepyhead!"
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "Can you keep going? Say yes!"
- "Okay! Not long to go now!"
- "I'll give it all I've got!"
- "Okay! Now you listen up, all right?!"
- "Naughtiness cannot go unpunished!"
- "We're doing this for everybody, you know. So let's both try our very, very hardest, okay, <Pokémon's name>?"
- "Hey, <Pokémon's name>! <move's name>! Now!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "All right! Let's give it all we've got!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Who are we gonna meet today, I wonder! It's so exciting!"
- "Aw, you're a cutie! Let's do our best to work together, okay, <Pokémon's name>?"
- "Here you go! <item>!"
- "All right! Let's get things going!"
- If she attacked a castle:
- "Hey! We won! Would you believe it?!"
- If she defended a castle:
- "You guys have still got a long way to go! Come back and try again!"
- "Hey, you're pretty good! I'm kinda seeing you in a new light!"
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Uh-oh... What a way to go."
- "Aww, that hurts! You shouldn't be so rough!"
- "Aww, that hurts! You're just too good..."
- "Hey, thanks! I'll give it all I've got!"
- "Oh! Not again! You can't keep arguing like this all the time! Now, just give me a minute..."
- "Sorry to keep you waiting! Now, I've borrowed some nearby castles so we can settle this once and for all. So less arguing and more battling. All right?"
- "All right? Now only use your Poison-type, Ghost-type, and Dark-type Pokémon, just like a ninja should! And... we need one more type, so...Dragon will do just fine! I'll be taking part too, of course!"
- "Hey! Wait a minute!"
- "...Hmph! She'll never learn!"
A gentle, peace-loving woman, adored and respected as a motherly figure by her allies.
Nene is based on the real-life Nene of Japanese history. She was Hideyoshi's wife. Nene sided with Ieyasu after Hideyoshi's death, during a dispute of power between Ieyasu and Hideyoshi's son by Chacha, Hideyori.