Artwork with Staravia
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Staravia or Staraptor while Ginchiyo is in a non-adjacent kingdom.
|The Legend of Ransei||Unite Ransei stories||Collect 100 Pokémon stories||Kenshin versus Shingen stories*||Junior Warlord stories||Defeat Nobunaga stories|
|Two Heroes of Ransei|
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Still asleep, I'd say."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "This looks bad..."
- When victory is near:
- "Let's finish this thing off."
- "The time has come, has it?"
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "Let's hope for a challenging enemy."
- When defending a castle:
- "They won't get away with this."
- During battle:
- "The wind blows whichever way it likes... Isn't that so, <Pokémon's name>? That's how we should live, me and you... Just as we want to..."
- When ordering to attack:
- "Try using <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "The future is something we build with our own hands."
- To a wild Pokémon kingdom location:
- "What kind of encounter is awaiting us, I wonder?"
- Upon forming a link:
- "Coming with me, <Pokémon's name>?"
- When using an item:
- "Now! Use my <item>!"
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "Right, let's ruffle some feathers!"
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- "See! The wind cannot be stopped by anyone!"
- If he defended a castle:
- "The battle is ours."
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- "It seems that the wind blows in your direction."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Oh, what a pain..."
- "To think that it would all end here..."
- When being recruited:
- "Together, let us send the winds of domination blowing across the plains of Ransei!"
- When a Pokémon evolves into a Perfect Link Pokémon:
- "<Pokémon>... I sense a greater power than I did before... Do you feel it too? I feel as though I become stronger if you're around, <Pokémon>. Let's stay friends."
- When the player's army has conquered 10 kingdoms:
- "Something tells me that soon we will have to see off <player>'s army..."
- At the start of Blowing in the Wind:
- "Perfectly. I knew that you would feel this way. So, the first person to unite Ransei is the winner... This might be just a game, but...it sounds like I'm going to achieve your ambition before you do, Ginchiyo!"
- At the end of Blowing in the Wind:
- "Indeed. I think being Warlord rather suits me."
- "You may be a Warlord here in Ransei. But I don't think the rest of the world cares about the squabbles that happen here. Do you, Ginchiyo?"
A capricious type who has the tendency to show off. When there's something he wants to get done, however, he has the talent to pull almost anything off.
Muneshige is based on the real-life Tachibana Muneshige of Japanese history. Ginchiyo was his wife and Dōsetsu (Tachibana Dōsetsu) was his father-in-law. The Tachibana served as retainers to the Ōtomo clan, which included Sōrin (Ōtomo Sōrin). Muneshige's father, Shōun (Takahashi Shōun) was also a retainer of the Ōtomo.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|