Motoko Kumai (Japanese: くまいもとこ Kumai Motoko, born September 8, 1970 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese voice actress for the Pokémon anime.
Kumai started her work during the very beginning of the anime series. Since then, she has appeared frequently in various episodes.
- Ginta Toramizu (MÄR)
- Gorō Hoshiwatari (YAT Anshin! Uchū Ryokō)
- Kaoru Koganei (Flame of Recca)
- Kid Salsamille (After War Gundam X)
- Obotchaman (Dr. Slump) (1997 TV series)
- Spike (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Sumomo (Chobits)
- Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Takao Kinomiya (Tyson Granger) (Beyblade)
- Yuna (Stitch!)
- Kumai voiced two characters whose dub names are Tommy.
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|