From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
The vast majority of Pokémon that evolve do so at or above a certain level. This is a list of those Pokémon ordered by the lowest level at which they may evolve, from the lowest (level 7) to the highest (level 64).
List of Pokémon that evolve at or above a certain level
- Only female Combee can evolve as listed at or above level 21. Male Combee do not evolve.
- Only female Salandit can evolve as listed at or above level 33. Male Salandit do not evolve.
- Tyrogue, Wurmple, Burmy, and Cosmoem evolve at or above the levels listed above, but the Pokémon that they evolve into are determined by additional factors.
- Pancham, Inkay, Tyrunt, Amaura, Sliggoo, Yungoos, Rockruff, Fomantis, Alolan Rattata, and Cubone in Alola will only evolve with an additional factor.
- Slowpoke, male Kirlia, and female Snorunt can evolve either into one Pokémon at the levels listed above or into a different Pokémon through another method.
- As of Generation VII, the mean level is 29.569. The median level is 30. The mode level, with 25 Pokémon, is 30. The range is 57.
- On average, Pokémon introduced in Generation II evolve at the lowest level, 25.781. Pokémon introduced in Generation V evolve at the highest level, 35.627.
- Generation VII introduced the fewest Pokémon that can evolve by level-up, with 26. Generation V introduced the most Pokémon that can evolve by level-up, with 59.
- Generation IV introduced the smallest range of Pokémon evolution levels, which is 38. Generations I and V are tied for the largest range, which is 48.