From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Artwork with Bastiodon
|| Yaksha (only in certain stories)
|| Rock, Fighting
| Default Pokémon
Keiji (Japanese: ケイジ) is a Warlord in Pokémon Conquest.
In the games
| Warrior Skill
|| Mighty Blow
| Perfect Links
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 70% link with Bastiodon.
- "Still not up, eh..."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- "This ain't looking so great..."
- "Right. Let's clinch this thing."
- "Okay! Looks like it's our turn!"
- "Time to get down and dirty!"
- "Let's tear up the battlefield!"
- "A battle for the fate of the kingdom... Come on, <Pokémon's name>! Let's do this in style!"
- "Hey! <move's name>!"
- When ordering to go to battle:
- "I can almost taste it... A battle for the ages is about to begin!"
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "Who're we gonna run into, I wonder..."
- "You and I will change the world, <Pokémon's name>!"
- "<item> time!"
- "Set your faces to stunned!"
- "So now you know why they call me Ransei's Greatest Warrior, eh?"
- "Yup! How 'bout a round of applause for Ransei's Greatest Warrior?"
- "Whoa, you're good. I'm pretty taken with you..."
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "Well, you gotta roll with the punches."
- "Well, at least we had some fun, eh?"
- "Excellent! I just hope I don't cause you too much trouble."
- When Terrakion appears in a kingdom:
- "How interesting! I think I’d better go take a look."
- When he has linked with Terrakion:
- "Hey! You’re one of those legendary Pokémon, aren’t you?! You look pretty tough–just as I hoped! I can tell you and I are going to do some real damage together!"
- "A hundred Pokémon already? Well, that should be enough to keep this place going. I'm a drifter, see. I don't like to be tied down. Not to people, and not to kingdoms. It's not easy sometimes, but it's the only life I know. Looks like the people here don't need me anymore. Time for me to hit the road!"
Stylish, with a love of interesting and unusual things, he has a tendency to drift from kingdom to kingdom. His talent as a Warrior, however, is not to be underestimated.
Keiji is based on the real-life Maeda Keiji of Japanese history.