Artwork with Spiritomb
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Transforms to Rank II by reaching a 60% link with Haunter or Gengar.
- Start of turn:
- When asleep:
- "Wake up."
- With low health or a status ailment:
- When victory is near:
- "Victory is near."
- Start of battle:
- When attacking a castle:
- "Duty must be fulfilled."
- When defending a castle:
- During battle:
- "A ninja does not need victory. A ninja needs only to fulfill his duty..."
- When ordering to attack:
- "<move's name>..."
- When ordering to go to battle:
- To a kingdom:
- "Enemies of my master must be destroyed."
- To a wild Pokémon location:
- "...We go."
- Upon forming a link:
- "<Pokémon's name> and I are linked."
- When using an item:
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "This is fate."
- After winning a battle:
- If he attacked a castle:
- If he defended a castle:
- "We are invincible..."
- When defeated:
- If recruitable:
- If defeated by something other than the enemy:
- "I will retreat."
- "We must withdraw."
- When being recruited:
- "I will join you."
- When the army has 10 Warriors:
- "Our army is growing. <Pokémon> is delighted."
- When the army has 30 Warriors:
- "Our army has grown considerably. The Pokémon are delighted."
- When the player's army has conquered 10 kingdoms:
- "<player>'s army has grown strong. They must be dealt with."
A ninja who believes that battle is no more than his duty. Extremely reticent, it is very rare for him to make his true feelings known.
Hanzō is based on the real-life Hattori Hanzō of Japanese history.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|