Fiore Temple (Japanese: フィオレしんでん Fiore Temple) is a temple found near the top of the Sekra Range in northern Fiore. According to history, the temple was built by people and Pokémon together in ancient times. In the present, it is mainly ruins though the temple itself is still standing.
Fiore Temple is the location of the final numbered mission in Pokémon Ranger. It is here that Solana and Lunick corner Gordor and take on the Legendary Beasts, which he has taken control of. In a similar mission after the credits, Rayquaza must be calmed after remnants of the Go-Rock Squad fail to control it.
The Drowsy Guy can be found on the temple after the credits. With the help of his Drowzee, the final confrontation can be replayed, though only three friend Pokémon are allowed to be taken.
To actually reach the temple, a puzzle must be solved while requires placing Pokémon on pedestals. On the first visit, the Pokémon are Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon, while on the second visit the Pokémon are Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir.
- A blue Pokémon cloaked with the power of water: Vaporeon.
- A yellow Pokémon cloaked with the power of electricity: Jolteon.
- A red Pokémon cloaked with the power of fire: Flareon.
- An infant Pokémon wielding psychic abilities: Ralts.
- A young Pokémon wielding psychic abilities: Kirlia.
- A mature and majestic Pokémon wielding psychic abilities: Gardevoir.
This is a listing of the Pokémon found in the Fiore Temple after the credits: