| The Pokémon Card Game Official Tournament "Battle Road Summer 2002" Master Trainers League Elite Four are recognized here, and this honor is praised.
This card was awarded to the top four ranking players of the Battle Road Summer 2002 Best in Japan Deciding Match finals held at an unknown location in Tokyo on August 17, 2002. Only the top ranking players from the regional Battle Road Summer 2002 events held prior were eligible to compete. Details of the series schedule were as follows:
- Hokkaidō conference: Sapporo Community Dome, Sapporo on July 20, 2002.
- Tōhoku conference: Sendai Wasse, Sendai on July 24, 2002.
- Kantō conference: Tokyo International Exhibition Center, Tokyo between July 27-28, 2002.
- Chūbu conference: Port Messe Nagoya, Nagoya on July 31, 2002.
- Kansai conference: Intex Osaka, Osaka between August 3-4, 2002.
- Chūgoku/Shikoku conference: Hiroshima Sun Plaza, Hiroshima on August 9, 2002.
- Kyūshū conference: West Japan General Exhibition Center, Fukuoka on August 11, 2002.
- Finals: Unknown location in Tokyo on August 17, 2002.
- This card features the photographs of the top four players, similar to how the individual top three winners of the Neo Spring Road and Neo Summer Road Best in Japan tournaments had their photographs on the trophy cards. These cards, plus Imakuni?, are the only known officially printed cards to feature images of real-life people.
- The exact number of this card in existence is unknown, though it is likely to assume there was one copy awarded for each of the winners. As with the Neo Spring Road and Neo Summer Road Best in Japan finalist promotional cards, it is unknown if similar prints were awarded to the top four players in the Junior and Senior divisions.
The Elite Four are four Pokémon Trainers who are amongst the toughest in their regional Pokémon League.