Articles should use the Infobox town template, and all known info should be supplied. An example is demonstrated here.
Untitled section that describes the area. Depending on the area, this section may just describe where it is located in the Pokémon world and basic details regarding the area, or may go into considerable detail. Regardless, most text describing the location should be in this section.
Places of interest
Any notable locations in the area should be mentioned and briefly described here. If the location has its own article, a link to that article should be given.
Only for areas with a shop
A list of items available at shops with prices should be provided, using the shop templates (instructions here).
Only for areas with wild Pokémon within its limits
A list of attainable Pokémon in the city. See Kanto Route 1 for an example of how the layout should appear. Game corner Pokémon should not be listed here.
In the anime
Section for noting differences or other items regarding the area in the anime.
Place any notes about the area that are worth noting but are not notable enough for inclusion in the main section.
Place all references here.
Place all external links which are not references here.
All articles should use the following category:
All articles should use the following categories where applicable:
- [[Category:Red, Blue and Yellow locations]]
- [[Category:Gold, Silver and Crystal locations]]
- [[Category:Ruby and Sapphire locations]]
- [[Category:Emerald locations]]
- [[Category:FireRed and LeafGreen locations]]
- [[Category:Diamond and Pearl locations]]
- [[Category:Platinum locations]]
- [[Category:Black and White locations]]
- [[Category:Black 2 and White 2 locations]]
- [[Category:X and Y locations]]
- [[Category:Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire locations]]
- [[Category:Towns]] for towns
- [[Category:Cities]] for cities